Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!

This is a birthday card I made for a co-worker who is celebrating her birthday today.  She is a few months younger than me, and enjoys every minute of it!  Ha.  Here are the details of the card:

Size:  A2
Card stock:  Core'dinations; Bazzill (I used a Cuttlebug frame folder to emboss the front)
Patterned papers:  DCWV (rose paper)
Oval frame:  Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge cut at 4" (embossed using my Cuttlebug)
Scalloped border:  EK Success border punch (then embossed)
52:  Cuttlebug Baby Face font
Sentiment:  I used Word Art in Word to create the sentiment and made it into a circle and then punched it with a 1 1/2" circle punch.  I then went back and punched the middle out with a 1" circle.  I layered this with pop dots and then punched a 2" scalloped circle punch and put behind it.
Ribbon:  Satin from my stash
Flower:  Prima with a glitter dot added in the middle

Thanks so much for your comments.  Be inspired!

Click on the photo for a better look.



6 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful!! Love how you framed the image and all the embossing!

Diane Hodrick said...

That's just beautiful...love the color palette!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Tammy, she will love her card, it is beautiful! Love the embossing.

Anna C said...

You have created another very beautiful card!

Debbie said...

Beautiful Tammy! Love the embossing.

Kelly said...

Love everything about this card. The colors are gorgeous.