Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm a Sucker For You

I finally found time to create.  All week it seems that something has come up, and I couldn't get into the scrapbook room.  But I spent time in there last night and today and finished this layout.  Then I struggled to get a good picture of the layout.  I have not taken pictures of two pagers in so long, I've forgotten how to get the picture lined up.  After taking about 40 pictures, this is about the best I could do.

I'm sort of playing along with the current challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches.  I used their sketch, but I didn't use the Halloween colors.  I'm still very appreciative of their sketch and hope they won't kick me out of the challenge. 

Here are the materials I used:

Cardstock:  Bazzill
Patterned Papers:  DCWV, Provocraft and My Mind's Eye
Flowers:  Prima
Leaves:  Martha Stewart punch
Journaling:  Nestabilities
Title:  I'm A --Wingo Dingo Sizzlit font; Sucker -- Sesame Street Cricut font; 4 U -- Pooh Cricut font
Die Cuts:  Label  -- Lacy Labels Cricut Lite cartridge); Suckers -- Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge; Scalloped circle behind 4U -- Nestabilities
Border at bottom:  Bazzill Judge The Edge

Here is the sketch: 



Here is my layout:




You can click on the photo for a better look. 

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Tammy that is just an adorable layout.,

Sandi Clarkson said...

Tammy, what cute photos of your gd! Thanks for playing with us this time. I think that Linky is working now. Nanne had to reset the code. Anyway, love your paper and of course, you always have the best titles!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the titel, so cute!!!!!! Love your colors too, FABULOUS layout!!!!

The Cropping Canuck said...

When I read the title I was expecting a vampire costume layout. I must have Halloween on the brain.

This layout is super cute!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute!

Kelly said...

OMG Tammy this is way too cute! Your choice of paper and colors is awesome and you have added so much detail! Love the title of this layout!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this layout!!! I love the cluster of flowers. Awesome work :) Great title, too (something I always struggle with).

Fern said...

This is soooo "SWEET" lol!!! The paper is so "YUMMY" :o) and I love the embellies!!! Super cute title!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!!! Hugs!!!

JustYolie said...

Love this layout!! The pattern paper is perfect!! Awesome! :)

Stine Ursin said...

SO cute!!! Love the border on the bottom and the embellishments you have used. But most of all the super cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy!!!!!!
Gosh I sure am taking forever getting here, aren't I! Well worth the wait because this certainly is a darling project! I just totally adore it and found this sketch pretty cool as well...totally perfect for your photos I think!
So very glad you joined us!

Leah