Saturday, October 16, 2010

Attitude . . .

This is a card I made for a neighbor who is fighting a battle with cancer.  She has the most wonderful attitude and fighting spirit of anyone I've ever known!  So, I decided to make this card for her.

I used this week's challenge over at Card Patterns for the card.  I really like how the card turned out!  It is an A2 size card.  I layered the K&Co. patterned papers and put the computer generated sentiment on a Nestabilities Labels die.  I cut a silhouette circle from the Sesame Street font Cricut cartridge and cut it in half and put on the card facing inward.  I added a bow, some pearls, and it was done!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:



Hope you like it!  Thanks in advance for your comments.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Such a pretty card...I know your neighbor will love it !
xoxo Joy

Debbie Carriere said...

Tammy, Love this card - so bright & clean looking. Love your bow, too. I was just checking out your blog - all your cards are beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Kelly said...

This is such a pretty card! The sentiment is perfect and the colors and paper you used is gorgeous! Your neighbor will love it!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful.. I think she will love this card. I really like the sentiment.. It is perfect. Great job.