Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Love is Patient; Love Is Kind

I am sharing with you today the card I made for my husband for our 34th wedding anniversary a few months ago.  It's a pretty simple card, but I liked the "love is patient" Bible verse theme.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest, and in usual fashion, I wanted to put my spin on it.

Here are the details:

Size:  A2
Card Stock:  Core'dinations; Recollections; American Crafts
I printed the verse on card stock and changed the font and font color for the words "love."
Heart:  Sweethearts Cricut cartridge cut at 2".  I then ran the heart through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder to emboss it.
Ribbon:  Unknown
Small hearts:  Punch
34:  Olivia Cuttlebug font

Thanks for looking and for taking the time to comment.





 

8 comments:

Melissa Mastandrea said...

Pretty card and very pretty colors and sentiment!

Anna C said...

Such a beautiful card! That scripture was read at our wedding 31 years ago. I may have to borrow this idea!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and the heart - and of course that amazing scripture....just perfect!

Unknown said...

Oh Tammy, it's beautiful... I definitely want to scraplift this one.. You are so creative..

Kay said...

Beautiful. May use this for our 48th come next May. Your cards are always inspiring.

Lynn said...

LOVE it!

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

I love this card and it's one of my favorite scriptures. Your work is, once again..."simply irresistible"!!

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

I love this card and it's one of my favorite scriptures. As always, your work is..."simply irresistible"!