Tuesday, October 16, 2012

If We Could See Into Heaven

I wanted to share with you today a sympathy card I recently made for a co-worker who lost her mother-in-law.  Here are the details:

Size:  A2
Patterned paper:  Recollections
Card Stock:  Bazzill, American Crafts
Card shape:  Quilted Christmas Cricut Cartridge cut at 5 1/2" (I also rounded the corners on the edge.)
Window die:  Poppystamp Madison Small Window Die
I printed a picture from the internet of a cloud scene and turned it into a black and white photo to put behind the die.
The window topper is a Fiskars punch that I cut and embossed using my Cuttlebug.
I also added a Spellbinders Fleur de lis die over the window to peep out as an extra embellishment.
Roses: I Am Roses
Leaves:  Martha Stewart Punch
Sentiment:  Computer generated and punched with a circle punch and layered on a scalloped circle using a punch
Inside sentiment:  As I recall, the inside sentiment said something to the effect of, "We would be at peace, knowing that our loved ones are safe in the arms of God."



Thanks for commenting!


 

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Tammy, you are such an inspiration.. Just wish I had some time to scrap lift this.. Very very nicely done.. Hugs

Anna C said...

Such a wonderful card, very beautiful, Tammy!

sweetscrappingma said...

Very nice I love the window I made it for some of my cards.