Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Couple of Simple Sympathy Cards

Today I am actually sharing two sympathy cards I made back in June!  Wow.  It's a little bit of a nice surprise when I find cards that I took pictures of and never got around to putting them on my blog!  These were made for two friends at church.

Here are the details as I remember them.

Size:  A2
Card stock:  American Crafts
Orange Flower:  Prima (I think)
Dove:  Jolee's
Rickrack:  Just the Edge by Bazzill
I punched out the label shapes and glued them on the top of the card and then cut the edges that were sticking off.  I then added the punched sentiment on pop up dots.  I saw this idea on Pinterest months ago and loved it.
Pearls:  Unknown




Size:  A2
Card stock:  American Crafts
Butterflies:  Martha Stewart punch
Sentiment was computer generated and punched with a Stampin' Up punch 
I also used a Cuttlebug folder for embossing the background.
Pearls:  Unknown


I know lots of people say that sympathy cards are difficult, so I hope you are inspired.  Thanks for commenting.


4 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards. When I saw the first one I fell in love with it. Then I saw the second one and loved it even more. Both of them are very elegant.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So very beautiful Tammy, will definitely keep these in mind.. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent... Hugs

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the white on white! Very pretty!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tammy this is beautiful. My cousin just passed away Dec. 24th and she loved butterflies. This is very pretty I need to make 3 cards and sympathy cards are so hard to make. Also don't know why but I cannot pin it in pintrest is their a block or something?