Friday, October 19, 2012

Bountifully Blessed

Happy Friday everyone.  I am sharing with you today the card I made and gave to my boss this week for Bosses' Day.  Yes, you read that correctly; this is a Bosses' Day card.  I've worked with my boss for 24 years.  He is a great leader.  He is kind.  He goes a great job for his clients.  And I am blessed to have such a nice person to work with.  That's what the inside of the card says -- that I am blessed to work with someone so nice, and I am thankful.

And I am excited that I could incorporate this week's die cut challenge for Stuck On U Sketches into my card.  We were to use either a pumpkin or vegetable.  These veggies were perfect for my card!  Come on!  Join us!

Details:

Size:  A2
Card Stock:  Recollections; Bazzill; American Crafts
Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Veggies:  Country Life Cricut Cartridge cut at 3 1/2"
Photo corner:  Stampin' Up punch
Embossing:  Cuttlebug
Sentiment:  Computer generated using Word's WordArt, which was then punched with a 1 1/4" circle punch.  The green button has a pearl glued on top.
Border punch:  EKSuccess

Hope you are inspired!  Thanks for taking the time to comment!





8 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a great card! I love those colorful veggies! TFS

Anna C said...

Awecome card!

Lisa Norris said...

I love the bright colors on this card! It's so cute! :)

Melissa Mastandrea said...

Peachy cool! Love the colors!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Tammy you are always so thoughtful... I am sure he will and appreciate this beautiful card.. Hugs

Nanne said...

Awesome card Tammy.. Its such a clever way to add veggies onto any project.. Amazingly cute..
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

I would never have thought to do that! What a great card this made! Thoughtful as well. Just spied a couple of your Sympathy cards and I"m hanging on the end of my chair .. gorgeous! Hope you are having a great weekend!

PaperCutsForU said...

What a clever card!! So adorable