Thursday, June 16, 2011

Graduation Card

I made another graduation card. This one is for a young lady at our church.  I used her school colors of course and put the school's logo on the front.  I used last week's sketch over at Mojo Monday.  I didn't get the card made in time to link it up, but I still loved using the sketch.

Here are the details:

Size:  4 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Card Stock:  Bazzill and American Crafts
Patterned Papers:  K and Company "Hopscotch"
Border:  Martha Stewart Double Edge border punch
The circles under the border were punched using a Martha Stewart punch that I found on clearance at Wal-Mart (one of the green ones made for Wal-Mart)
Scalloped circles:  Nestabilities Lacy Label and circle and scalloped circle punches
I found the school's logo on their website and printed it on card stock and then punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch
I also used glitter dots from Shelly's Buttons and More

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

Thanks for looking, and for leaving comments.

1 comment:

Debbie Carriere said...

Tammy, this is a wonderful card! Love the colors. I just bought that edge punch & haven't been inspired to use it, maybe now I will :)