Sunday, June 12, 2011

Congratulations

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I am sharing today a card I made for my nephew's graduation.  The school colors are blue and gold.  I bet you would never have guessed that!  LOL.

Details:

Size:  4" x 8 3/4"
Card stock:  Bazzill and Core'dinations
Patterned papers:  K and Company Hopstock pad
Bird:  3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge cut at 2 1/2"
Label behind bird:  Nestabilities die
Congratulations:  3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge cut at 1 1/4" (I think)
Border:  EK Success border punch
Stars:  Punch
I made the words in a circle in Word using Word Art.  I printed it on card stock and then punched with a 1 1/4" circle punch.



Thanks for your comments.



4 comments:

Patty B said...

Super cute as usual!!

Patty
Crafty_kitten@mac.com

Anonymous said...

what a CUTE card! love it! :-)

Adrian said...

very pretty love colors!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Tammy, I am sure he loved it.. (and I guessed that those were his school colors.. lol)