Monday, June 6, 2011

Engagement Photo Shoot

What fun I had doing this layout.  When I saw sketch no. 9 over at Sketch Support I fell in love!  I think it was the wavy line that drew me in.  I love that kind of thing.  I, of course, made it my own by using three photos, but really like the end result!

Here are the details:

Card stock:  The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: K and Company "Hopscotch" pad
Title:  Engagement -- Computer generated and punched with a Paper Shapers Stampin' Up punch; Photo - Plantin Schoolbook Cricut font -- roly poly feature; Shoot -- Cuttlebug Cursive font (so glad I have these fonts -- wouldn't give them up for anything)
Wavy line: Bo Bunny ruler and then cut by hand and then added some rickrack
Tree:  Straight from the Nest Cricut cartridge cut at 5".  I added the hearts, since this is, after all, about love.  :o)
Grass:  Zooballoo Cricut cartridge cut at 1 1/4"
Flowers:  Punches
Scalloped circle border:  EK Success border punch and then added pearls, using Beads in a Bottle

Here is the awesome sketch:



And here is my take on it!



Thanks for looking, and I hope you like it.  And thanks in advance for taking the time to comment.


8 comments:

Kelly G said...

Fantastic page Tammy! Love the colours.

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

Awesome layout you did! I too love the wave. It reminds me of putting together different textures in interior design...but of course it's all done with paper! Love it (and the special people in it too)!

Debbie said...

Just love seeing you do a layout!!! The colors are bright and I love the tree!!!

Anna C said...

Love your colors on this....so pretty!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is absolutely amazing! The colors are so beautiful.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Awesome page!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulos design to go with a fabuloos sketch! So happy to see you do a layout! Always a treat. BTW, did Leah get in touch with you?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have been thinking of you lately and wondering why I didn't see you posting... how am I missing all these beautiful creations.. I love this layout Tammy... hugs