Sunday, September 19, 2010

I made this card several weeks ago, but hadn't gotten a chance to post it yet.  I made it for the parents of my old high school friend who passed away last month.  I really like how this A2 sized card turned out.  I like the colors on it.  I started with the DCWV black card front, which I embossed with my Cuttlebug.  I added the embossed Cuttlebug flower strip (that I added black gems to), and then used a new EKSuccess border punch.  I cut the scalloped circle and circle using the Mini Monograms Cricut cartridge.  I used a punch for the layered sentiment that was printed from my computer.  The flowers are Prima and Petaloo.  The photo corner punch is from Stampin Up.

Hope you like it!



4 comments:

Joy said...

This card is simply beautiful!! I just love that color combo and your card !!
xoxo Joy

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Tammy, this card is gorgeous, love those colors together. I am soooo much into turquoise lately. And that embossing folder is fabulous!

Lynn said...

This is a truly gorgeous card! The colors are fantastic, the layout is perfect and I love the embossing, punch and flowers.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Tammy! You are so creative. Love the colors!