Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

I am sharing with you a wedding card I made a few weeks ago for a wonderfully sweet couple.  The bride has been a friend of my daughter for at least 14 years.  She is a photographer and loves everything vintage.  Thus, I tried to make their wedding card look a little vintage as well.  Here are the details of the card:

Size: A2
Card stock:  Recollections and Core'dinations
Embossing:  Cuttlebug
Lace and ribbon:  From my stash
Rose:  Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge cut at 5"
Leaves:  Martha Stewart punch
Sentiment:  Computer generated (attempting to use a vintage typewriter font).  I then used a Stampin' Up punch to punch it out, and added a little ink to the edges
I also added a brown cording bow.

Hope you like it.  Thanks for commenting, and be inspired!



6 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! So pretty! Love the 3D flower! those are almost starting to be your trademark!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card, Tammy! Love the embossing, the lace, and that lovely flower!

Diane Hodrick said...

Very pretty..and certainly evokes the vintage feel.

The Country Rose said...

This is so pretty and very vintage! I'm sure your daughter's friend loved it!

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! I LOVE the flower and the design is awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I just got the Heart embossing folder--and thought to myself--'self--you can only use this for Valentines Day'--thanks for expanding my horizons!

{{HUGS}}--Storylady--Linda!