Monday, November 14, 2011

Congrats Retirement Card

This is a card I made a few weeks ago for a co-worker who retired.  It's one of those, "It's not my favorite" cards.  You know the kind -- the ones that don't come easy, and you keep on re-doing them until you decide you're done, and you still don't like them.  LOL.

Here are the details:

Size:  A2
Card stock:  Recollections, Bazzill and Bazzill Bling
Patterned papers:  DCWV (La Creme Stack)
This really is a simple card.  I punched the flowers from the patterned paper with a square punch.  The green shadow was cut using my Cricut and the George cartridge, cut at 1 1/4".  The scalloped squares are a punch as well.
The sentiment was computer generated and punched with circle punches and a scalloped circle punch behind them.  I added little punched flowers and pearls, ribbon, and a bow, and it was done!

This picture was taken with my phone, so I apologize for the quality!

Thanks, and be inspired!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...I do understand what you are saying...
I just don't understand it towards THIS card!
Its totally gorgeous!
=0)
Here's another congrats on the Chirp highlight!

xoxo Leah