Thursday, November 24, 2011

From Our Hearts to Your Home

To all of my fellow Americans, Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope God has blessed you beyond measure today and every day.

Today I am sharing with you a card that I made for our ladies' group at church to give a local family who needed a little extra help this Thanksgiving.  We added a gift card to a local grocery store in the card.  The inside reads, "May God bless you and your family this Thanksgiving."

Here are the details of the card:

Size:  A2
Card shape:  I used the Life's A Party Cricut cartridge cut at 5 1/4" using the card feature for the R.I.P. card (p. 38 in the handbook).  I thought it made a good looking door!  I embossed it with my Cuttlebug and added an extra layer for dimension.
Wreath:  Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge cut at 2 1/4" using the frame feature and a scalloped circle.  I then embossed it as well and added some little gems and a bow to look like a wreath.
The door knob of course is a gem.
The sentiment was computer generated and then cut using a Spellbinders Nestabilities die.

Hope you like it.  Be inspired!





1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Tammy this is so cute.. hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...