Saturday, August 14, 2010

You're Still My Prince Charming

I made this card for my husband for our anniversary this week.  I finished it at 11:45 the night before our anniversary -- nothing like waiting until the last minute!  It's not my favorite card ever, but at that time of the night, I just had to finish it.  He's gotten two frog cards from me this year.  I think I need to change critters!  LOL.

The frog, crown and the words "prince charming" came from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge.  I also used a button from my stash, a couple of skittles and an EKSuccess border punch.  The yellow embellishment on the inside is a Spellbinders die.  I had a leftover postage stamp die cut from a previous card that was cut using the Base Camp Cricut cartridge that I used on the inside as well.  I printed the remaining sentiment on my computer and punched it out.  I also added a couple of little heart punches.  It's a simple card, yet hopefully conveyed the message.  :o)

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure he liked it Tammy, I love it. You are so creative...

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

I nominated your blog for a Trendy Blog Award! You can find the details on my blog. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, keep on posting please!
Clare