Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray


A co-worker had hip replacement surgery a few weeks ago.  So, what could be better than a card that says, "Hip Hip Hooray" on it!  LOL.  I hope she likes it, and it lifts her spirits.

This card has been in my head ever since I got the Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge and saw the hippo and this phrase.  The tree, hippo, grass, and "Hip Hip Hooray" were all cut from the Create-a-Critter cartridge.  The scalloped oval is from the Alphalicious cartridge.  The flowers are a punch.

The inside says, "What a blessing that you’ve done so well after your hip surgery.  Hurry back to work.  We miss you!"
 
TFL.  Click on the picture for a closer look.

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I thought you weren't a stamper.. This is too cute. You are a wonderful stamper.. Stamping comes in all shapes and forms.. I would love to have a cricut.. It is on my wish list..:) Great job..

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Tammy, this card is adorable! Love your colors and that cartridge is awesome! Happy mother's Day!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, TAmmy. Cute card ... love your hippo! I can see you get alot of mileage out of this cart!

Debbie said...

So cute Tammy! As I have said before your friends, family and co-workers are so lucky to have you in their lives!