Sunday, March 9, 2008

Courtney is 27!


Wow -- that's hard for me to say, and it's even harder for me to believe! I still remember (like yesterday) asking the nurse when she was going to bring her to me (I asked at least 5 times) the night she was born. I had an emergency c-section and had only gotten to see her through the nursery window. Finally, at 4:30 in the morning, they brought her to me. I remember seeing the little stork bite birthmark on her eyelid and touching it and telling her how much I loved her and how she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. (Good grief, I'm going to cry!). She is just as sweet, beautiful, and special now as she was then. No, that's wrong. . . . she's even more sweet, beautiful and special! Of course, I have stories like this about my sweet Whitney as well. I'll save those for her birthday in August! Here is the card I made for Courtney's birthday.


TFL.

No comments: