Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards

Card for New Baby!
Card for Hubby --
Card for Ashlyn
Card for Whitney & Jordan
Card for Courtney & Joey

I made 5 Valentine's Day cards last night and finished at 12:30! I should have planned ahead, but have been gone for the past 5 nights, so my behind is draggin' this morning! LOL. I made these for my family -- including the new grandbaby coming in October! Hopefully, my daughter will put his/hers in their scrapbook so they will know how much Mimi loved them already! This is how she told me. They were playing the game "Mad Gab." You have cards with words on them and your partner has to look at the card and say the words fast and figure out what the phrase is. They told me to come and help one of them figure out a phrase because it was very easy and he couldn't get it. There was a card with "Corn Knees Pre Egg Gnat." If you say that really fast, it's Courtney's Pregnant. My son-in-law who is a graphic designer took one of the cards, scanned it in, changed the words, and printed it on chipboard, and it looked exactly like a card from the game. I was so confused because I couldn't figure out how that was in the game that I didn't jump up and down and scream. After a minute or so he yelled, "Well, that didn't go like I planned." We had a good laugh. It was a wonderful way to tell me! Thanks for letting me share.



TFL.


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!!! I totally love your work!!! They're ALL amazing!!!!