Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So Happy Together


A previous customer from eBay had asked me to do a wedding album for her before Christmas, and I had to turn her town. It was just too much stress at Christmas, plus I'm not sure I'm cut out to do custom work. I did promise that I would make another wedding layout for eBay, and she emailed me last week to ask me when. So, I got my rear in gear and made this one. Wish me luck. It's on eBay now.
UPDATE: The gal who had asked me about doing another layout emailed me shortly after this was posted on eBay. She asked what the Buy It Now price would be, and when I emailed her back an amount, she said, "Sold!" I'm so excited!


TFL.





1 comment:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OH WOW.....this LO is FABULOUS - but that doesn't surprise me because ALL of you work is one of a kind. I really miss ya Tammy but I just can't get back into the MB - there is just to much going on there. I do think about you all the time. Hugs always, TeriBeri