Saturday, June 9, 2007

Quarter of a Century + 1



I did this layout to commemorate my oldest daughter's 26th birthday. I really didn't have very many good pictures. We took her to dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse, and for some reason I didn't take pictures of her opening her gifts. We celebrated again at my house the next day with cake, and I didn't take any pictures then either. Bad mother and scrapbooker!! I printed about 6 photos for this, but ended up only using these three, which is very unusual for me. This entire layout is pretty unusual for me. But I'm pleased with it. The journaling on the frame around her photo says, "Wonderful daughter, mother, sister, wife, friend, neighbor, Sunday School teacher, youth leader, camp counselor . . . CHILD OF GOD." I thought that was a pretty good way to describe her. I am blessed with two beautiful, wonderfully sweet daughters. In fact, I sat and cried as I looked at these photos of my oldest. I just love my girls so much. The little journaling square on the right page is actually a fake newspaper clipping. Thanks to Sandi (CelticWoman) from the Cricut MB for telling me about this website!


No comments: