Friday, January 18, 2013

Praying For You

Happy Friday blogging world!  I hope you are staying warm, or if you have a warm climate right now, I am so jealous!  We just had our first snow of the year, about an inch or so.  That's enough for me!  I'm ready for spring already!  LOL.

I finished a Bible study back in the fall, and am now facilitating my very first Bible study.  In fact, I am facilitating two at once!  One of the things the facilitator of our first Bible study did was assign someone for us to pray for.  I am sharing today the card I made for my prayer recipient.  She is a sweet lady, inside and out!  Here are the details:

Size:  A2
Card Stock:  American Crafts
Embossing:  Cuttlebug
Flowers:  Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge cut at 4 1/4" and 4 3/4"
Leaves:  Spellbinders die
Scalloped oval punch:  Marvy Uchida and layered on top of a Stampin' Up label punch
Ribbon:  Unknown
Scalloped Edge:  Spellbinders die

I am entering this into the "Use a Flower" challenge at Little Scrap Pieces.  Here is a link to the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.  You just made my day!





8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Tammy!

Your prayer card is gorgeous, great colors and your flowers turned out very pretty, too. Have fun in the snow.

Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet! Gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Shelly said...

Gorgeous flowers! What a pretty card!
Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces!
Shelly

Jayne said...

Beautiful card and flowers.Thanks for joining us at LSP.
Jayne x

Sherrie K. said...

Tammy, this is GORGEOUS! Your design is beautiful and LOVE the flowers! Hope your having a great wknd and that sun melts that snow for you, lol!
Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!
Sherrie K

Tracey said...

Very pretty card Tammy...the flowers are gorgeous! Don't you just love flower shoppe, its a real favourite of mine!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flowers!

Karen said...

Not warm Here Tammy in upstate ny they said fridged tonight. thank you so much for joining the lsp use a flower challenge your gerogous card your flowers are stunning. Karen