Monday, January 28, 2013

May Your Birthday Sparkle

I am sharing today a birthday card I made for a dear friend a month or so ago.  She loves bright colors and bling.  Can't you tell from the card?  LOL.  My inspiration came from a card on Pinterest with gems on it that said, "You Sparkle."  Here are the details of the card:

Size:  5 1/8" x 6 1/8"
Card Stock:  American Crafts, Bazzill
Embossing folder:  I'm not sure.  It doesn't have a manufacturer name on it.  I thought it was Darice, but I can't seem to find it online.  (You can barely see the embossing in the photo anyway.)
Label:  Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge cut at 3".  The scalloped square is a 2" punch.  I then put two layers of squares on top of that and topped it off with 16 gems from my stash.
Tag:  Punch; Sentiment: computer generated
Black decorative piece at top of bow:  Punch
Rose:  I am Roses
Ribbon:  Unknown.

Hope you like it.  Thanks for commenting!
  



No comments: