Monday, November 26, 2012

You Have Great Style and Form

To all of my visitors from the United States, I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.  I, of course, ate way too much, but it could have been worse.  And I thoroughly enjoyed having our family here.  My daughters and I did some shopping, which was so fun.  I didn't really care if I bought anything.  Just spending time with them was all that mattered.

Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a co-worker.  She is about 8 months younger than me, and she thoroughly enjoys reminding me that I am older than her.  So, I decided to surprise her with this fun card.  It looks so sweet on the outside, doesn't it?  Inside, it said, "For an old woman."  LOL.  She was a little taken aback when she first opened it, but she knew it was all in fun.

Here are the details:

Size 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Patterned paper:  Cosmo Cricket
Card Stock:  DCWV; Bazzill
Dress form:  3 1/2" - Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge
Label behind dress form:  4" - Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge
Border punch:  Martha Stewart
Cuttlebug for embossing
Stampin' Up tag punch for punched corners
Roses:  Various
Sentiment:  Computer generated and punched using a Stampin' Up punch

Thanks for taking a moment of your time to comment.  It means the world!




 

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous papers!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

What a great card, love the design and color combo. I'm sure your coworker will love it!