Thursday, August 18, 2011

So excited!

I was so excited when I popped onto the Birthday Sundaes blog today and saw that my card was one of the cards featured in their challenge no. 21.  You can click here to see the post.  If you have a blog, you know how much work it is to take the perfect picture of your creation, get it from the camera to your computer, edit it, upload it and create a post on your blog.  So, to have your work recognized, or to get comments, just makes your day!  I'm happy!

Thanks for reading my post and letting me share how happy this made me!

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I'm so happy this made you happy! :)

Kristie
Birthday Sundaes Owner :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Big congrats, Tammy! Super excited for you!

Carol's Creations said...

I agree with you 100%...the hard work involved in getting your card created, photograghed, uploaded, posted and then linked to a challenge...it's a lot of hard work and the recognition is so worth it in the end! Congrats on being featured!!!