Sunday, August 14, 2011

Make A Wish Birthday Card

I am sharing with you today a card made for my aunt's birthday.  I used sketch no. 203 over at Mojo Monday.  You can find the sketch here.  Here are the details:

Size:  4 1/4" x 6 3/4"
Card Stock:  Recollections and Bazzill
Patterned Papers:  Recollections
Black Flower:  Handmade using two sizes of Paper Shapers retro flower punch.  I punched 5 big flowers and 2 small flowers.  Then I misted them with water and scrunched them.  I then flattened them and shaped them by pressing an an embossing tool in the middle on a foam pad.  Then I glued the layers together and added a button in the middle.
Roses:  I am Roses
Flourish:  Sizzlit die
Lace:  Unknown
Scalloped Border:  EK Success border punch and then embossed with my Cuttlebug
Sentiment:  Computer generated using Word Art and then punched with a 1 inch circle punch.  I then layered that on a 1 1/4" scalloped circle punch
Fancy Corner:  Lacey Labels Nestabilities Die
Butterfly:  Martha Stewart punch
Pearls:  From my Stash

Thanks so much for looking and for your comments.


2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Tammy, love this card!! Wonderful colors!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Tammy, I am sure your aunt loved your card, it is beautiful and very elegant, love it!