Friday, July 1, 2011

For The Record . . .

Happy Friday everyone!  I am sharing with you today the card I made for my husband for Father's Day.  He really liked it.  I was flipping through the handbook of the Nifty Fifties cartridge, and immediately when I saw the record, this sentiment came to my mind.  It was perfect for my husband.  The inside says, "You're a Wonderful Father.  Happy Father's Day With My Love."

Details:

Size:  5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Card Stock:  Bazzill
Patterned Papers:  Nikki Sivils "Henry's Brilliance"
Record:  Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge cut at 3 1/2"
Label behind record:  Nestabilities
Swirls:  Punch I've had for years
Star:  McGill's Punch
Border punch under sentiment:  EK Success
Pearls:  Beads in a Bottle
Sentiment:  Computer generated

Thanks for looking -- And for your kind words.  Have a great weekend.





3 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

What a great card!! Love how you finished off the sentiment. Have a great weekend!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness, what a great card! For the record...I love it! Just became a follower...you have a great blog!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure he LOVED it... you are so creative.