Sunday, March 13, 2011

Corner Bookmark

As promised, here is a picture of the corner bookmark that I made and gave as favors at the Ladies Hospitality Banquet at church (see previous post for lots of photos).  I did a Google search for corner bookmark tutorial and found Dawn's (of Dawn's Stamping Thoughts) on You Tube.  Here is a link to the video.  Thanks Dawn!  They really are easy to make.  I used my Corner Chomper to round the corners and then decorated mine on top as you can tell by adding a Nestabilities Lacy Scalloped Circle die.  I printed a Bible verse and cut it using a Nestabilities Circle die.  I then added a punched butterly, some flowers, gems, ribbons and fibers.  Easy Peasy!  Enjoy, and let me know if you are inspired!


3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It's beautiful Tammy, you are such an inspiration. I am sure the ladies loved the book marks..hugs

Crafty Carrie said...

This is beautiful and what a wonderful scriptures too

Lynn said...

these are super cute little favors! great job as always!