Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!




These cards were made for made for a wonderful friend I have on the west coast. She and I met through a scrapbooking message board, and we email each other daily. We've even talked on the phone several times. I hope that someday we can meet in person! Anyway, she and her daughter sent a huge box of clothing for my granddaughter (clothes her granddaughters have outgrown), and then she was nice enough to print invitations for my grandson's party and wouldn't let me pay her a dime. So, I wanted to make thank you cards for her and her daughter. This is what I came up with. The coffee pot card is for my friend, and the ice cream soda card is her daughter's card.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

So very sweet...isn't it amazing the friendships we create on line...bet it made your day!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love your thank you card... you are so blessed to have found such a wonderful friend, I hope you are able to met her someday.

DeeDee said...

What a sweet friend, and those cards are OTT perfect! I love the personalized sentiment. :)

Tammy said...

WONDERFUL!!!! ~ the story and your creations ;-)