Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ashlyn's Big Day!


Three years ago today, I stood in the hallway of the hospital and waited patiently for a sweet baby girl to be born. When I heard that little cry, of course my heart melted, and I was instantly in love with that little person. She has brought us SO much joy, and I am so thankful to God for her every day.


This is the birthday card I made for my sweet little angel. I'll give this to her tonight at dinner, along with a couple of little gifts, and then I'll probably make another one for her birthday party in a few weeks.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLYN! Mimi loves you so much!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card ashlyn will adore it.
Enjoy your evening.
Happy Birthday ashlyn.

Jennie
jcscraphappy

Mags said...

You have TOO MANY CUTE THINGS on your blog!! How're the rest of us supposed to keep up? LOL!

Keep up the great work - you inspire me with your creations!

:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com
everydayplaces.blogspot.com