Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birthday Card


I gave my friend her birthday card today, so I can now post it! Last year I posted her card on my blog the morning of her birthday, and she called me to say that she loved her card before I could even give it to her!


This is the same gal that I made a thank you card for a few months back. She is a sweetheart and a gift from God. I tell her and my other wonderful friend, Melissa, that they are my sisters. I moved here 20 years ago without any family, and they have truly become my family. I am blessed!
The inside of the card says "that you're getting old!" Of course I could have put "that you're having a birthday," but that wouldn't have been nearly as fun!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your card, that bird is too cute and I love the colors you chose

Amy T. said...

I love this card! Good work!

stampmonkey said...

Tammy, thank you so much for leaving your sweet comment on my blog...it gave me the opportunity to see your beautiful work and to get a glimpse of your beautiful spirit. ;)