Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Birthday Card from Last Summer for a Dear Friend

I have neglected my blog for so long.  A few times lately I have wanted to post a card, but when it came down to finding a picture, cropping it, putting the watermark on, working on the colors, etc., I was just too lazy.  When I happened to run across this one on my computer, I really wanted to take the time to post it because it was made last summer for a dear friend, who has since passed away. How sad I was when I found it.  But I was happy to make it and give it to her.  She was a special lady to many of us, and I miss her to this day!  I worked with her for 25 years.  That's a long time folks!  I miss you Pat!




 

1 comment:

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

Such a sassy card and I LOVE the color! I know this lady was very special to your heart. She was blessed by you with this card last year...no doubt! Glad to see you back in 'blog world' again. Enjoy your weekend my friend!