Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday everyone.  I am sharing with you the card I made for my sweet mother-in-law back in February.  If you have read my blog before when I've posted cards made for her, you know that she loves red and black.  So, of course, she almost always gets a card with red and black on it.  Here are the details of this card:

Size:  5" x 7"
Card stock:  American Crafts
Patterned papers:  Recollections
Flowers:  Marvy Uchida punch with glitter dots for the centers
Grass:  Fiskars border punch
Circle and Scalloped Circle:  Spellbinders Nestabilities
Label for sentiment:  Spellbinders
Bow:  Bow Easy with a rose from I Am Roses in the center

Thanks so much!





1 comment:

Grace Baxter said...

Tammy, I've been browsing around your blog and really enjoy your creativity. I have a special surprise for you on my blog. Please follow the link to pick it up.

http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.ca/p/simply-inspiring-recipients.html