Friday, September 21, 2012

Catch You Later Mr. Leaf


Another week has come and gone, and we are almost into fall.  Maybe you're thinking like me, "Where did summer go?"  It seems that just yesterday it was Easter!  We will see those leaves falling soon.  In fact, some  are already falling here.  And that brings us to today's reveal over at Stuck On U Sketches.  Our die cut challenge this time is "Rake, Pile, Jump!"  I found this picture of our granddaughter from several years ago and decided to use it with the title "Catch You Later, Mr. Leaf."  Here are the details:

Label behind photo:  Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge cut at 10 1/2" (oblong feature and shadow)
"Catch You Later:"  Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge cut at 5"
Label behind "Catch You Later:"  Phrases Cricut cartridge cut at 3" (I think)
"Mr:" Phrases Cricut cartridge cut at 3 1/2"
"Leaf:" Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art Cricut cartridge cut at 1 1/4" (using Gotham font)
Banner behind the word "Leaf:"  Phrases Cricut cartridge cut at 2"
Leaves:  Phrases Cricut cartridge cut at 4", 3" and 2 1/4"
Scarecrow Girl:  Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge cut at 4 1/4"
Border with holes:  Fiskars border punch
Clouds:  Fiskars punch
Small leaves:  Various punches

That's about it!  Hope you like it and are inspired to play along with us!  Thanks for taking the time to comment.



7 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Tammy this is just fabulous! Love the fun title, so much great detail:)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Absolutely adorable! I am so excited that you gave our DT a try because your work is just awesome! Always unique and so inspiring! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

So..I am going gal to gal down our DT list today and wow has this been some blog hop! LOL! But I've been such a jerk with coming by that its overdue..
And girl, look at all these great posts! So much wonderful stuff! Adore the details and the fun that is always present in your projects!
Hope you are having the best weekend...the kids and I have been at my Mom's, just hanging w/ everyone. Its been great. Always great to be w/ family! =)

Hugs to you my lovely friend, Leah

PaperCutsForU said...

In a word: 'FABULOUS'!!

magicwanda said...

Well Tammy I always enjoy seeing your work ...
I love everything about this one , great colors and cuts
You really do great work!
Hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So very creative Tammy.. I always locen to stop bye, you are such an inspiration...

Miss Giebel said...

This layout is absolutely adorable! I especially love the title and the photo is wonderful!