Monday, June 25, 2012

Wanna Bet?

Happy Monday to all.  Today I am sharing my nephew's birthday card.  He just turned 24 and loves to play poker.  I really try to make cards that are in line with people's interests and likes.  Since masculine cards are difficult for me to begin with, I was happy with how this one turned out.  Here are the details:

Size:  A2
Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Card Stock:  Bazzill and American Crafts
Scalloped Rectangle:  Spellbinders Nestabilities
Poker Cards/Poker Chips:  Father's Day Cricut Solutions Cartridge cut at 2 3/4"
Embossing:  Cuttlebug
Border:  Fiskars Border Punch
Stars:  Punch
Sentiment:  Computer generated and punched with Stampin' Up Word Window punch
Inside Sentiment:  "We bet you have a great birthday."

That's about it!  Hope you like it well enough to leave a comment.

Have a blessed, crafty day!




 

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Awesome color, love colors!