Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hike More Birthday Card

Hello blogging friends.  Today I am sharing with you the birthday card I made for my boss last month.  I am just now getting around to posting it.  I am in love with the Campin' Critters cartridge for guy cards.  I struggle with them so much.  My boss really likes to hike, so I came up with this little moose to use on his card.  Here are the details:

Card shape:  This was cut using the sign feature on the Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge on page 63 of the handbook at 5 1/4".  I think I cut the striped front 1/4" inch smaller as I recall to give it more of a shadowed layer look.
Hiking Moose:  Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge cut at 3 1/4" (page 28 of the handbook)
Oval:  Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge cut at 3 1/4" (page 36 of the handbook)  (I think this is where I got the oval.  For some reason I didn't write it down -- just the size I cut it.  Any oval would do.)
Stars:  Punches
Sentiment:  Computer generated and punched
I also used the EKSuccess Dotted Wave edge punch on the front.

Hope you like it!  As always, thanks for your comments.


6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just too cute Tammy

Blue6366 said...

Love it. What a great masculine card!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh my gosh! This is fabulous! Wish I could make cards as well as you! Have a great weekend hon!

Aimee Kidd said...

What an adorable card! Love that cute little moose!

Thanks for your comment on a layout of mine over at Scrapbook.com!

Lynn said...

This is a super cute card! LOVE the moose, might have to look a bit closer at that cartridge!

Unknown said...

Darling! Does the cartridge have a shadow feature? I can't find one on the digital download, but I'm a beginner on Cricut Craft Room.