Wednesday, February 1, 2012

With Our Sympathy

Good morning!  I am sharing with you today a sympathy card made for a family at church who lost their elderly mother recently.  The card really is pretty simple, but I didn't want to hide the wonderful embossing.  Here are the details:

Size: A2
Card Stock and Patterned Paper:  DCWV Shimmer Stack, American Crafts for the Cross
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Heritage folder set
Cross:  Spellbinders - Cross Set #1
Label behind cross:  Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge cut at 3 3/4"
Satin ribbon from my stash, and I added a button that I slid onto the ribbon.
Sentiment:  Computer generated and punched using a Paper Shapers oval punch (maybe Stampin' Up)
I think that's about it!  Hope you like it.  God bless you!  Thanks for your kind words.  And of course, be inspired!

Click on the photo for a better look.



4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Tammy I am sad u had to make another sympathy card.... I am sure their will treasure it...

Marjorie said...

Very nice sympathy card. I know that it will mean a lot to the receiving family.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous as always!!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous as always!!!