Monday, September 19, 2011

A Felt Flower Wreath

I have fallen in love with felt for making flowers -- they are so easy!  Thank you to Lauren at Lauren's Creative for making an absolutely beautiful wreath that inspired me to make one as well.  Here is a link to Lauren's gorgeous fall wreath, along with tutorials.  I went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday with my daughter and bought everything I needed to make this wreath.  I used a Styrofoam wreath and covered it with ribbon instead of a straw wreath covered with yarn.  It only took me two hours or so to make it!  Hope you like it.  Thanks in advance for your kind words.  Be inspired!



And a closeup --




4 comments:

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

My friend...you are SO talented. I love this wreath! It is so pretty and I love the colors.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, I positively love your flowers, Tammy. What a great wreath this made. I have not made a new wreath in forever .. I really love making them and flower arrangements but ran out of places to put them LOL Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

Gosh this is gorgeous Tammy! The flowers are beautiful! I just recently bought some felt to try out! You've inspired me!!

Lynn said...

This is awesome!!