Monday, April 19, 2010

You Are Fab at 50 Easel Birthday Card

This is my first easel card.  I have been wanting to make one for a long time, but never took the time to do it.  So, I decided on Saturday that this would be a good time to try it.  I am in love!  They are adorable!  This one measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4."  It was made for a sweet co-worker who turned 50 yesterday.  The Cricut cuts on this one are as follows:

FAB, Birdie and Happy Birthday -- All from Cricut Create-A-Critter
Scalloped Square Background on front -- Storybook
50 -- Plantin Schoolbook
"You Are" and "At" -- Computer generated
Butterfly -- Punch
Backgrounds behind the "50" -- Punches

TFL!





8 comments:

Glue Meets Paper said...

oooo i love this! I might have to try one now too :) Great job!

Lynn said...

Great card, as always! Love your colors, and the birdie is really cute!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Love it~! The colors are just FAB!

Joanna said...

That is very cute! I love how you embossed the bird!

Debbie said...

OMG Tammy this is so cute! Love the colors and the bird is so adorable!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This card is just ADORABLE! Love the colors and every detail is awesome. I love your blog too! Juts became your follower

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This is fantastic. The colors really took me and and your embossing just added another layer of candy for my eyes! All the details are so fantastic. This is a keepsake card!

DeeDee said...

Wonderful. Love the colors, and I really like the look of easel cards too. Hoping to try one soon. :)