Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law!


This is my wonderful mother-in-law's card.  She loves black and red.  I added some blue and white for a little extra color.  I used my Cricut to cut the sentiment, flower and scalloped circle.

Guess how much the Post Office charged me today to mail this card -- $1.39.  Somehow I can't imagine that was right.  It weighed 1.3 oz. and that should have put it at $.61.  I always add an extra $.20 for the lumpiness.  She said it was considered a package!  She had a template and tried to slide it through a hole in the template.  I wonder how many cards that I've put $.81 worth of postage on, and the recipients had to pay postage to get them.  Unbelievable!

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Tammy! Love the flower at the bottom!