Monday, November 23, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Card


This is a quick card I made for my cousin and his new wife. Well, I guess she isn't so new. They got married in July! I'm so bad! I purchased a gift card for them in August, and I just got around to making a card to send to them. And I did this one quickly. Between work, grandbabies, and life in general, I don't get as much time to make things as I'd like. I'm not complaining though -- work pays the bills, the grandbabies are precious, and life in general is great! I enjoy the few hours I can manage to get in my scrapbook room.


TFL!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I of course love the colors! Great job!

DeeDee said...

Very cute. Love the brown. :)

Fern said...

Beautiful card, Tammy!!! Love the color combo and the heart punched border.. They will love it, no matter if it's just a little late.. And no, you're not bad, just a busy grandma!!!!