Friday, December 7, 2007

Cards, late nights, and late to work!





A co-worker asked me to make a card for her to give to her boss for his birthday. Of course I said yes and made the card last night. After I got it finished, I decided she wouldn't like it, so I made another one and decided I would give him the first one myself. I finished the two cards at 12:30 on Thursday night. Then my wonderful husband told me on Friday morning not to take the first card because it looked like something to give a kid! What a blow to the esteem! So, I decided to run upstairs and make another card. I was supposed to be at work at 8:30. I got in the shower at 8:27, and ran out the door at 8:41! Pretty good, huh?! Here are the cards I made!
The Goofy card is the one my husband thought should only be given to a child. I guess I'm a child at heart! I'll save it and give it to someone -- maybe a kid!

No comments: