Friday, September 14, 2007

Side by Side


I love these pictures of Rick and Ashlyn together. I love pictures like this in general, but I think these show so well the bond between the two of them. And I am not much of a stamp person, but these Autumn Leave stamps (both the flourish and journaling stamp were in a package at Target for $1.99) were too tempting to pass up. Such a great deal. And I love how they look on this layout. People have been fussing at me for never putting my handwriting on my layouts, so now I feel like I can because I have lines to write on -- no more downhill writing! LOL.
Click on the picture for a better look.


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

beautiful!! I don't know what else to say. It's absolutely beautiful! Another wonderful layout Tammy!! I'm a big fan of your work!