Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ann's Card


Today is the birthday of one of my best friends. She has been just like a sister, and closer than a sister in so many ways for the past 19 years. I know I can ask her to do ANYTHING for me, and she will do whatever it takes to do that. I love her dearly, and I don't know what I would do without her. She is 46 today. Wow, she's getting old like me! LOL. She loves earthtone colors, so I chose these papers from one of the Costco My Mind's Eye stacks to make her card. I have been totally uninspired lately, and this one was tough to do too. It seems so plain. Hopefully the next one will be better!
P.S. She actually found this card on my blog before I got to give it to her. I never dreamed that she would look at my blog today. She was going to show my work to someone else and saw the card by accident. Or that's her story anyway. I should put on here that she is 56! LOL.


Double click on the card to get a better look at it.

No comments: