Monday, March 21, 2011

Case Study #31

When I saw Julie's card over at Case Study this week, I loved it.  I love the colors and the design.  I knew I wanted to give it a shot.  I needed to make a birthday card for an old friend, so this is what I came up with.

Here is Julie's adorable card:

 
And here is my take on it:



Here are the details:

Size:  A little less than A2 (since I cut the bottom off)
Papers:  Bazzill card stock, DCWV glitter stack, and DCWV Citrus Stack
Jeweled Buckle:  Unknown
Gems:  Unknown
Butterfly:  Martha Stewart punch
Scalloped circle:  Paper Shapers punch
Flower:  Handmade with punches
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Sentiment:  Computer generated and punched with Stampin' Up Word Window punch

Thanks for your sweet words that make my day!

7 comments:

The Country Rose said...

Hi Tammy! Thank you for visiting my blog! I absolutely love your card! Love the layout, the colors, and the details! Very pretty and happy!

Barb

Sue Kohler said...

This is so sweet Tammy, I love the mix of colours, textures and the beautiful boarder to top it all off!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week!! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Tammy, it's beautiful and I am sure your friend is going to LOVE it. Hope you have a great day. hugs

Debbie Carriere said...

Tammy, this is wonderful! Love the bright colors & that sweet trail of gems :) TFS!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow Tammy, what a sweet and cheerful card! Way to rock the inspiration!

Kelly said...

OMG Tammy, your card is gorgeous. What a beautiful mix of bright cheery colors. Love the butterfly with the pearl trail.

Alpha & Omega Design Team said...

Your card is "Simply Irresistible" and I LOVE the colors you put together...you amaze me, my friend!