Sunday, February 13, 2011

Different Colors for Valentine's Day

This was the card I made for my daughter and son-in-law for Valentine's Day.  She likes these colors better than the traditional red/black/pink/white.  I used the current inspiration over at Case Study for this card.  I absolutely loved Eva's card.  Here it is:



Here is how I made my card:

Size: A2
Patterned Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Everafter
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Hearts:  Martha Stewart Punch
Tag:  Spelllbinders
Label:  Spellbinders Nestabilities
Ribbon:  Unknown
Pearls:  Queen & Co.
Border Punch:  Paper Studios

Here is my card:



Thanks so much for looking and for leaving comments.

5 comments:

Noor Nahdi said...

Oh my, what a lovely color combination!!! Absolutely perfect...
Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Debbie said...

Love the colors in your card Tammy! It's so pretty.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It's a beautiful card Tammy.. I am sure she will love it.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderful design, what an intricate die-cutting! Thank you so much for playing CASE Study this week! xxx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, with a lovely color combo! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week.