Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh my . . . I'm so honored!

I really can't believe it!  I love the Case Study challenge blog.  It's so exciting to see how someone takes a card and uses it for inspiration.  And this morning I had an email from someone making a comment about my sympathy card that you can see here congratulating me for my card being recognized.  I couldn't click fast enough to get there to see what was going on!  And there it was, I MADE TOP 3!  You don't know how happy I am.  It came on a morning when I needed something to make me smile, and this sure did it!   God knew just what I needed!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so happy for you Tammy, yes God knows just what we need. hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Hi, Tammy! A big congrats on making top 3 and also making ScrapStreet. I had a layout there in September and was tickled pink .. so I understand your excitment! Couldn't happen to a more talented lady!

Joy said...

Congrats Tammy!!!!! I know why you made Top 3..your card is beautiful !!!
xoxo Joy

Debbie said...

Thrilled for you, that you made the top 3! You make beautiful cards and are such a thoughtful and caring person!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! No surprise to me that you made the top 3, your work is awesome and everything you touch turns into a masterpiece!